Thursday, September 3, 2009

A matter of survival....

.

.


.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

.

today is Thursday September 3, 2009

.
.

Back on the job yesterday and I will be back again today. The sun reappeared as well so that made for a very pleasant day indeed. Like I said earlier we had a pretty good summer here and it continues on. Don't know what today will be like though.

.I am just wondering if you guys think I am weird or not, just by reading the content on my blog that is. Well, you don't have to tell me if you think I am a little different. You can keep it to yourself if you like. Besides, I am not going to change anyway. I don't expect you to change so that is why I am not going to be any different either. I am just plain old me. Either you accept me for what I am or do not. And, that is what happens when you really like someone too - you accept them in their totality. You know, the good and the bad. Just thought I would throw this comment in this morning so as to boost my ego a bit if you know what I mean. It is just my way of reinforcing myself that is all. As I have stated before, sometimes you just have to appreciate who you are - even if no one else wants to or is capable of doing so. It is called surviving friends. Talk to you all later.