Saturday, September 19, 2009

I will be watching you at McDonald's....

.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Saturday September 19, 2009
.
.
This is the beginning of my four days off friends. So, don't be afraid to ring me up if you are popping into town from out of town. This is a message for my friends and acquaintances of course.
.
The above snap is McDonald's Headquarters in Burnaby. Burnaby is the municipality just east of Vancouver. I stop in here quite a bit on my home to Surrey which is a more eastern suburb of Vancouver. I am usually pretty tired around five o'clock and a relaxing coffee and a muffin or something similar is what I need to just mellow out. I was going through my videos last night and I thought I would publish a few more of them. There are quite a few that have not seen the light of day so to speak and they are not that bad actually. I remember, for example, that I took quite a few " takes " of this McDonald's on a particular day in July. So, here is another one for you just below. I only put it on You Tube very early this morning before I checked in or checked out, whichever you prefer of course.
.