Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just another Wednesday?....

.
.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Wednesday September 16, 2009
.
.
Back to work Wednesday friends. That is basically all that I have to say at this point. Took a blast over to my friend's place yesterday, had a coffee, and then I headed out to the airport for a spin in the late afternoon sunshine. It was another beautiful day of course and I did not want to waste it if you know what I mean. Took a couple of shots of some airplanes landing and that kind of thing, but nothing looks really good enough to show you so I am not going to bother with any of the videos at this time.
.
I am rather speechless this morning friends so I hope you do not hold that against me. I don't even remember any of my dreams either. Oh well, it is the middle of the week I suppose and well, maybe nothing special is supposed to be happening anyway. But, then we are basically talking about complacency now then aren't we friends? Well, you know the rules regarding these kinds of things. Expect the unexpected and don't be surprised if your whole world is turned upside down just to keep you in shape and on your toes. Remember, we have no idea what is going to happen next. So, just keep that in mind when you are daydreaming or are otherwise disinterested in this thing called life. Talk to you all later.
.
.