Sunday, September 6, 2009

Simple Sunday....

.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Sunday September 6, 2009
.
.
Not much to report this morning friends. I had some dreams except I cannot remember them. I think they were decent enough dreams if I recall, but unfortunately I cannot remember any of the details.
.
I am basically laying pretty low on this my four days off. Still have some work to do over at the house and some shopping as well. So, that is how I will most likely consume my days off, apart from the heavy thinking that I usually do that is. The weather has turned rainy and like I said in a prior post, for all intents and purposes, summer is over. It was nice while it lasted of course and nothing lasts forever as they say. So, let the weather be a lesson for you. You might be having a wonderful life, but one day the whole thing is going to come crumbling down and it will all be over and all that there will be left for you to do is the shouting.
.
The photo above is the downtown Whalley area. That is the Central City building in the background. I go in that building all of the time during the course of my employment. There are lots of offices in there now and Simon Fraser University as well. So, it is well-used and well thought of as a building that is. Looks like I have just gotten my new truck and I am cruising about just before dark. So, this pic would have been just after March sometime this year. In the Springtime and before the warm weather hit at any rate. Talk to you later.
.
.
.