Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just Sheila....

.
.

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Tuesday September 29, 2009
.
.
This is my last day off and then it is back to work tomorrow. The photo above is of a girl named Sheila. She is part of my graduating class of 1967 at Burnaby South High School in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada. The school itself does not exist anymore and was torn down. I chose to show you a picture of the girl because it is a very soothing picture to look at. It is filled with innocence in my opinion. Most of us kids were 17 or 18 years old at the time of this photo. I was 18 years old when my picture was taken. Can you feel the solitude in the picture?
.
I have no idea whatsoever what Sheila is doing quite frankly and I certainly wish her all the best. I wonder what she looks like at 60 years old. I know what I look like. Time is a precious thing friends and so is life. I can easily zoom back in time and recall some of the times in 1967. I have some posts over on the main part of my blog if you are interested. I talk about these things and even display some songs from that period. During the course of my employment as a courier I have even bumped into some old classmates. Some of them are doing quite well actually and I am very happy for them. We are all doing are own thing in our own way of course.
.
Have a nice day and talk to you all later.
.
The rest of the group, including me below. Check out
Browsing the Year Book when you get there:
.
.
.