Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Understanding Carl Baydala is not easy....

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Tuesday September 22, 2009
.
.
This is my last day off and then it is back to work tomorrow. I made it out to Abbotsford in the sunshine on a couple of jobs left over from Friday, so that was kind of neat. I only did two jobs, one was in Port Kells and the other one was in downtown Abbotsford. After finishing up in town I went to the closest McDonald's and had a coffee and a sausage McMuffin, the total cost was $2.71. Sometimes I only spend $1.46 and get a muffin and a coffee. But, I like to shake things up a bit to keep things interesting if you know what I mean. The McDonald's that I went to is the same one that I wrote about earlier on. There was an incident in this restaurant where I was just walking by a booth and a female voice said to me: " God Bless You ". Now, I did not appreciate this comment at all if you recall by reading that particular post. And, if you read it you will know why I said what I did. That is my personality at work friends and the more you know me the more you will understand me. And, that is what this blog is all about. I want the important people in my life to know everything there is to know about me. Because once you do that then you will be on the road to accepting me. So, I hope some of this stuff is finally starting to sink in. And, that is why I did yesterday's post as well. That is the real Carl Baydala talking and there is no other. So, hang in there and maybe one day you will accept me and appreciate me. I know that sometimes these difficult cases can take a lot of time. And, that is what I am - a difficult case. Talk to you all tomorrow.
.
.