Saturday, September 26, 2009

A big week for God....

.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Saturday September 26, 2009
.
.
.
.
Well, I got through the routine of three days working and now it is time to relax and to reflect once again. I have four days in which to accomplish that task. Notice that I am wearing my Truckin' for Jesus t shirt. The picture is me back in the summer of 2008. ..Seems like the past week was a pretty big one in terms of talking about or just mentioning the word God in my entries on this part of my blog. In Dear Courier Diary take a look at the posts below and see how I treated the subject of God. God was indeed on my mind quite a bit during this last week as you can see. Interesting eh?
.
.
.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Understanding Carl Baydala is not easy....
.
.
.
It wasn't really much of a week money-wise, but the weather was certainly much above average for this time of year. Well, maybe not above average so much as just an extension of the good weather that we have been experiencing for some time now. And, since it has not been that busy at work, my stand by periods are somewhat longer as well. You know, resting somewhere waiting for the next call to come in. I started out my day in Cloverdale and Langley, and fairly early on in the game I was standing by near the Langley Bypass. I am situated in a fairly large business complex facing towards the north and there is a large shopping complex on the other side of the street. It is part of the Willowbrook Mall Complex. I had time for a couple of videos. So, since I have Elvis Presley on board I thought I would record a couple of Elvis songs while watching the traffic role by. You can view all of my videos just off to the side bar on the right. Here are my two latest videos then:
.







.
I am thinking the weather might be good for a couple of days at least so I am going to try and get out and about in the car while the going is still good if you know that I mean. So, if any of the important people are popping into town for the weekend, well you know how to get a hold of me. ... I wonder if God is on top of the situation, or maybe I have to rely on the other competing gods to get the job done. Oh well, fate will take care of the whole thing anyway because fate is where it is at like I have said before. I even did a post on fate you know. ... Actually, now that I think about it, it is not such a good idea to play the gods against each other. What can I gain by doing that? They just all might strike out against me to teach me a lesson. And, then again they might not. That is the problem with dealing with gods you know - they have too much damn power.
.
.
.