Friday, September 11, 2009

Remembering 9/11

.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Friday September 11, 2009
.
.
The weather was sunny yesterday and hopefully today will be nice as well. I remember that sunny was the operative word last September 11 too. I do recall driving about in Langley and thinking about 9/11. Here is my post from last year: Alaska is for lovers ll
.
9/11 has been on my mind quite a bit lately and there must be a reason for that. I suppose it is just my character to focus on something like this event. Like the other things that I focus on I mean. If something is important to me I dwell on it. That is just the way I am. But, I am not an abnormal person I do not think because I am far from the only person who thinks about this horrible event in a continuous way. Some people have most likely made it their life long commitment to get to the bottom of the issue. And, I can certainly sympathize with them. This is just a very serious crime that has not been properly investigated. And, the reason that it has not got the attention that it deserves, from the authorities that is, is simply because a real investigation would cause a lot of problems for a lot of people. So, according to some, it is better left untouched. But, where does that leave the common man, the man who knows that there is something seriously wrong with this event? Any thinking person knows almost instinctively that the whole thing is suspect. But, one man cannot do anything alone especially if his government and representatives are not going to get involved. Think of it as your police department that decided to leave a certain crime alone because he was told not to get involved. And, that to get involved could cost him his job. Friends, in many ways that is the nature of this 9/11 event. It is an untouchable crime that remains unsolved. I think most thinking people, those who have bothered to spend some time on the internet, know that there is something rotten in Denmark. I mean, how many shills are out there trying to convince you that any one interested in solving this crime is some kind of a nutbar or conspiracy freak? Have you seen some of the conversations on Fox television, for example? These people look like paid insiders whose job it is is only to stifle opinion and to protect the guilty. It is really creepy watching these people on television. Yes, I really believe that there is some kind of further conspiracy to silence the debate so as not to let the truth be revealed. It is a real battle for the truth let me tell you. And, if you examine the media in general I think you will find that most mainstream outlets are not even remotely interested in investigating the crime. And, you really have to wonder why. They only talk about the 19 Arabs who attacked America and not much more than that. Referring to the crime as an inside job is a no no. Remember in the old days how the media was kind of like the public watchdog uncovering this and that story and getting the big scoop? Well, if people tried to get the big scoop on 9/11 they would most likely be discouraged or even fired for pursuing this important topic. Now, that is tyranny friends for lack of a better word. And, that is most likely the reason why people such as myself are interested in something like 9/11. We know that there is something wrong, something that should not be allowed to continue. Here is my last post on the main part of my blog. It is my contribution to the effort on hand:
.
.
I am just not sure what the weather will bring today, but if it is sunny it will certainly add to the effect of the day. Remember, it was a bright and sunny day in New York as well on September 11, 2001. So, that is something to keep in mind on this very important day in history.
.
And, finally, here is a link to a good 9/11 video:
.
.
.
.
.
.