Monday, September 21, 2009

A Bible Story: Dreaming about my dream girl....

.
.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Monday September 21, 2009
.
.
Yes friends, the Lord sure does work in mysterious ways. And, what did He do for me today you might enquire? Well, He gave me a dream about my dream girl. And, what a dream it was. One of the best in fact. Now, this was a dream about God and Christianity and the like, but more specifically about the Bible and my dream girl all wrapped up in one neat package.
.
Now, as my regular readers know I am not a Christian. In fact, I am not anything as it relates to religion. I am most likely one of religions biggest critics. But, that matters not when you are having a dream of the calibre of this one. It happened very early this morning and I woke abruptly after it occurred. I did not want to forget it of course so I made some quick notations about the event. Anyway, here is the dream in a nutshell.
.
I was sitting in the front seat of a car in the passenger side. The girl of my dreams was seated in the back. I was looking forward while talking to her. In the next scene we are sitting together in the back seat. She is on my left side. I still could not see her face. She was talking about the Bible that I had just given to her. She seemed truly grateful and happy that I had given this gift to her. I told her that it was just a Bible and that I did not know how religious she was. She said that she was going to bind it up in leather. I told her that it was just a Bible so why go to all of that trouble. I turned to confront her and I touched her face. And, then I gently stroked her face again. It was like we were shaking hands since we had not seen each other for a long period of time and I was very happy to see her of course. She was smiling. I asked her again why she would bother to cover it with leather. " Because you touched it. " she said. " She laughed. I always liked that great laugh of hers. I thought about what she meant by me touching it. And, I took it to mean that she wanted to protect herself from me touching it. I thought that was a great line coming from her. Now, I know this kind of dream would not mean much to anybody who happens to read this, but it is the best dream by far for me all year. I guess it is just one of God's little gifts for me. If He exists that is.
.
Have to go on a little mini run this morning out to Abbotsford. I am making a couple of deliveries with my car. I do this kind of thing once in a while on a Monday morning. It is the left over stuff from Friday. I get to take my car out for a spin in the sunshine and that is why I like to do it of course. I will take my camcorder along just in case there is something worthwhile to take a video of. So, talk to you all later and here is the weather for today if you are interested:
.
.
.
.