Sunday, September 27, 2009

I finally made it to Juneau and Alaska....

.
.


Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Sunday September 27, 2009
.
.
It was another great day friends let me tell you. Above is another picture of my car for you. This picture is from the Spring of 2008, but my car looks just as great. It hasn't aged a bit. Well, anyway, since yesterday was such a pretty day I jumped into my car and headed up to Squamish. I am pretty sure that summer ( well actually fall now ) is coming to a grinding close so I wanted to get as much of it as I could before it goes belly up if you know what I mean.
.
I took a bunch of videos of the Sea to Sky Highway and you can see them on the main part of my blog right here: My Recent Trip to Juneau and Alaska. I haven't been up to Squamish for a long time and I certainly cannot even remember the last time I was in the United States either for that matter. It was an eternity ago or so it would seem. Anyway, once I got to Squamish I visited the local McDonald's there. The place was packed with tourists and I am just another tourist I suppose. You can watch a video of me in the McDonald's parking lot in the above link. Well, after Squamish I made my way to Juneau and Alaska and that was the highlight of my day of course. Here is a video of that very momentous event for me.
.