Monday, September 14, 2009

The Black Sheep of the Family Revisited...

.
.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Monday September 14, 2009
.
.
I wonder if anybody actually reads these posts of mine. Well, I suspect that somebody stumbles upon my site once in a while and checks things out. I hope it is another sunny day today because I am planning on going over to the house and do some more yard work and hopefully take a load to the dump as well. That is always a lot of fun for me, going to the dump that is.
.
Just to let you guys know that I am back to my regular four days off so if any of the important people are popping into town you know how to get hold of me. And, I think you know who I am talking about. I can always break away for the important people and go for a spin in the sunshine or whatever it is that you want to do. So, keep that thought in mind in if you are even remotely close to town or thinking of coming. The Fall is one of my favourite times of the year if you remember, especially sunny Octobers and the like.
.
I did a post the other day called Carl Baydala: The Black Sheep of the Family . Why would anybody in their right mind publish something like that you might ask? Well, because that is where I am in my life right now. I am questioning everybody and everything that concerns my life. I need to know who I am and who my friends are. I just might not have any friends left you know. So, I need to know that and plan my life around this detail, if in fact, it is true. Man is a very resilient animal you know. He can survive alone if he has to. All he needs is his mental capabilities and the right amount of resources with which to survive. The problem in a modern society, however, is that it is so structured and interdependent. It is filled with laws and with people who hold attitudes and prejudices and the like. As an emotional animal man has to work with these things as they are presented to him. And, that is why I constructed that post characterizing my life as I see it. I need to let people know that I am not a failure and a quitter. I am capable of dealing with people and their actions as they are presented to me. I am also a realist and that means that I am not going to pretend that there are people out there who accept me for what I am when they really do not. Man must know these things in order to put things into perspective. He needs to align his power and work with what is in front of him. He needs to manage his life among a field of human beings, some of which might be friends and some who might not be. So, these are just some of the reasons why I did that post. There are most likely many other reasons, but the above explanation will do for now I think.
.
Here is a link to my latest video and in watching this video you can determine for yourself just what kind of a Black Sheep I really am. The video so far has 15 legitimate hits. Only one of them is mine, so that is pretty cool so far. I want all of the important people to watch it of course, and once again, you know who you are. So, here it is, all two minutes of it.
.




.