Sunday, August 2, 2009

You can always get married if you are bored..or $ 500,000 buys a lot of dames..

.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Sunday August 2, 2009
.
.
Another sunny day coming up hopefully. Maybe get out and do some work around the house. Did not win anything at the track yesterday. In fact, I did not even win one race or one triactor. That is all I play of course is triactors, so sometimes the sessions can be a little tough, even on us professionals at work, so to speak.
.
I took about four videos while driving home. I am not generally satisfied with any of them so I probably will not be posting them on to You Tube and then here, But, then again, I might change my mind. Who knows?
.
So, that means that I don't have anything else to say or do right now, except maybe post that great wedding video that I have already posted more than once. Maybe Karen will finally end up seeing it and get the idea as it were. Well, that is my wish anyhow. I could always mention the weather, but then I guess everyone is tired about hearing of Vancouver's great summer weather too.
.




Here is another great marriage video that you might enjoy as well. Now, how come all of the dames are not after me like this guy in the video?
.