Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another heavy thinking kind of day....

.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Thursday August 27, 2009
.
.
The foot is coming along nicely so I just thought I would get that out of the way right off the bat. Also, it was a little busier at work as well. It is getting closer to the end of the month after all. The main thing that I want to talk about this morning is the girl of my dreams. Anyhow, she commanded most, if not all of my attention yesterday while I was on the job. Now, I am thinking it was the death of Ted Kennedy that got that going. Why? Well, because of the last name maybe and also because of the brain cancer. This is clearly a health related issue, and well, my dream girl is a health professional. So, that is the big connection, I suppose. Anyway, that is what triggered the intense mental preoccupation of my mind yesterday. It just seemed like it consumed my mind all day long. As if it doesn't on most days eh? Well, yesterday was just one of those more intense thinking kind of days. So, that got me to taking a couple of videos right off the bat while I was having a coffee and a muffin at McDonald's in Guildford fairly early on in the morning. This particular McDonald's is right across the street from Guildford Town Shopping Centre. In the video below I am looking towards the west. It was another beautiful day you know. Just gorgeous actually. And, I don't really know what the weather was like while I was stuck at home nursing my foot either. But, it is nice now though. Perfect weather for the PNE of course. Speaking of the PNE I did not go last year since I went the year before and it was just so expensive to get in and to park. So, I said the hell with it. How can they charge so much money to get in there? Well, I worked there for years in the carnival business so I never had to pay or anything like that. But, what a burden on the suckers let me tell you. Forget it. Anyway, back to McDonald's and my music. I have my CDs on board of course so I just stuck one in and started playing some tunes and taking a video. This one CD that I have has some really great oldies on it. Like Sarah Vaughan and Broken Hearted Melody and also a Tommy Edwards song: Its All in the Game. That is one of my all-time favourites of course. And, Release Me by Engelbert Humperdinck is on it as well. Here is Broken Hearted Melody. Naturally I was thinking of my buddy while I was playing it. What else would I be thinking of? You can check out the link off to the right for more of my videos as well. Also, you can find them all at Uploads by cbaydalavideos . There are 22 altogether now.
.
Sarah Vaughan -
Broken Hearted Melody 1959
at the McDonald's in Guildford
.
.
.S


..
A
Actually, I almost forgot. I think the highlight of my day was when I was going over the Lions Gate Bridge right around lunch time. I was coming in from the shore and heading into the downtown core of Vancouver. Well as I was driving over the bridge and checking out the great scenery a seagull was flying above me and over the bridge heading towards the east. And, in his claws was a tiny and, undoubtedly, freshly caught fish. He must have just scooped it up from the waters of Burrard Inlet below and was flying off to a place in which to enjoy his meal. Now, that is success my friends. That seagull made my day let me tell you and allowed my brain to have a couple of seconds rest from my intense thoughts.
.
.
Oh, what the heck. Here is the other video from McDonald's. It is Engelbert Humperdinck singing: Release Me or Please Release Me.
.
.




.
.
And, here is Part 3 of the
BBC Conspiracy about 9/11:
.



.
.
.