Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Nursing and learning....

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Tuesday August 18, 2009
.
.
Still resting and nursing my foot friends. Quite a calamity eh? Well, you bet and that is why I never mess with the gods. For they know what they are doing and that is a fact. Here is a thirteen part video series with Alex Jones and Michael Tsarion. They are discussing New World Order things and conspiracies and the like. This is where I am at mentally in case you have not noticed. And, I am putting partial blame on Google too. Since they are recommending these videos to me when I visit Google Videos. I guess they really do know what I want to watch. Anyhow, here is the link to this interesting series. This is part 1 and the other parts are easy to link to once you finish the video:
.