Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday..no rest for the wicked....


.
.

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Saturday August 29, 2009
.
.
Hard to believe that August is almost over, but it is and there is nothing that we can do about that. Remember, I spent the first three weeks in my chair here babying my foot back to life after the injury. So, it was good to get back to work for a week at least. I guess it is kind of like the salmon fishermen who only get to work a few days a year. You know, like when there are enough salmon left coming into the rivers. What happened to our abundant salmon stocks anyway? Well, the Mighty Fraser River still looks good anyway and maybe in the future we will replenish the runs and be back to normal. ...Anyhow, I digress of course. The picture above is the Cruise ship centre or the Trade and Convention Centre. All of the big ocean liners tie up here and on the other side of the building as well. I took this photo some time in the Spring of this year and I just thought I would show it to you again. If you pop over to the main part of my blog you will see a video of this structure that I took with my camcorder in July. Here is the link:
.
.
Not much else to report friends. I have a couple of days off and I have lots of work to do so I really have to get it done. I think the weather is supposed to be good for the next few days as well. Here is a link to some webcams of Vancouver and you can also check out the weather forecast:
.
.
.
And, here is part 5 of the
BBC Conspiracy and 9/11
.




.

.

And, if you are interested in this aspect of 9/11 here is a link to something that they are talking about in the above clip. It is called The PentaCon:

.





And, here is a link to the PentaCon if the above video will not open:

.

PentaCon Link Here

.