Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday morning mellowness....

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Sunday August 16, 2009
.
.
I am feeling a little better this morning friends. I think my foot is finally making some progress and, hopefully, things will soon be back to normal. One more week should do the trick, and then we will be back being productive and part of the working and social world. We shall see of course. These things are always the territory of the gods naturally enough, but there is always the pleasure of hoping for the best. And, speaking of hoping for the best, once again a deadline looms in front of us. At midnight tonight yet another deadline will be upon us. I hope that K.L. is giving my latest proposal the serious consideration that it deserves. I placed a couple of new videos over on the main part of the site. It is two videos being conducted by a Jewish gentleman, a rabbi I suppose, and he is detailing for us the astrological personalities of both a Sagittarian and an Aquarian. I thought that might be something that my readers would appreciate and they will be able to see what kind of people both K.L. and I are. Actually, I found his analysis of the Aquarian quite good. There are indeed some characteristics that can be attributed to me. For example, I don't like lending or borrowing money and I do not like authority at all. Also, I do not like being pushed into something and when I am ready to do it, well, I will do it on my own time. Good observation. So, I am glad that these things came out in the video because they are quite true indeed. Well, that is about it for now so talk to you all later.
.
.