Sunday, August 9, 2009

Love the gods and be happy....

.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Sunday August 9, 2009
.
.
I am in a fairly respectable mood this morning friends, not feeling so bad and not feeling so good. I did not make it to the track yesterday to play the horses at the Meadowlands in New Jersey. I have been trying to get all of my friends to show up and here I am now stuck in the house because of my foot injury. And, it was the biggest racing day of the year as well. Well, that is life now isn't it? Here I am advertising myself and my hobbies and the like and now I cannot even produce. So, I hope nobody went to the track expecting to see me because I was not there.
.
But, you know what? It is the gods my friends. Yes, the gods, the racing gods, the love gods, the courier gods, the whole bunch of them. They know what they are doing and that is because they are gods. We are just mere mortals that is all we are. Now, if they wanted me to be at the racetrack, well, I would have been there as big as life. And, maybe even you would have been there too. But, I was not and you were not and that is just the way things came down, and that is the way they were expected to come down because that is what the gods decided to do for us yesterday. They wanted to make us think, to think about ourselves and our lives and just about everything that is part of it. They wanted to control our passions, our lives, and our minds. That is what they wanted to do. That is why they did it and I respect their actions in this regard, because, quite simply, I have no choice but to accept their wishes. They are gods and I am human and that is the relationship that always was and always will be. It is just plain old fate and nothing more. If you understand fate then you will be on the road to understanding life my friends - and appreciating it. Love the gods and know that what they do is the best thing for you. Gods and fate work together to make you a very happy person. So, be happy because you have no other choice but to be happy.
.
Here is a song that I have put on my blog quite a few times in the last month or so and I hope everybody likes it. It has big meaning for me right now so I hope you guys like and appreciate it as much as I do. And, oh yeah, the gods made me do it, so there.
.