Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday..a non event...

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Tuesday August 4, 2009
.
.
Not much to report this morning friends. Still resting and recuperating from the accident that happened a couple of days ago. You know, the one that I am not really going to tell you about. Hahaha.. Oh well. I have to have some secrets don't I?
.
Still wondering just what will become of the stock market as well. Nobody is really talking about rising interest rates or anything like that and no one really knows when the economy will get back on its feet either. I guess that is what makes life so exciting. We just don't know what the future has in store for us. What a great idea. Oh well then, talk to you all later. ...
.
Just one more thing.... when I want to be happy such as on a seemingly sad day as this Tuesday is, well, I just listen to Sue Thompson singing " Sad Movies ". You will notice that the version below ( it is still Sue Thompson singing ) is a contemporary version of some one's idea of being sad. Sad in the sixties was sweet and love bound and that is where I want to be, but the sadness in the following video is a different animal altogether. I am listening to the music and not the message as provided by the issuer of this version of Sue Thompson. I have mentioned this theme of mine in an earlier post found on this portion of my blog. And, I just think it bears repeating that is all.
.




.
.