Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another day another death....

.
.
.

.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Wednesday August 26, 2009
.
.
Things picked up a bit at work yesterday so that was neat. I made it out the Chilliwack and even Misssion. It is always fun heading out east into the Fraser Valley. That is one of my favourite trips. I kind of forgot just how much traffic is on the roads. There are cars and lineups everywhere. Where do all of these vehicles come from? Oh well. There is certainly not much that we can do about the traffic now is there?
.
The foot is getting better everyday and it is not bothering me at all while on the job. And, that is a very good thing too. ....I notice that Ted Kennedy died and he was a real fighter in my opinion. Mr. Kennedy was against the Iraq War from the beginning. That makes him very special in my books. Here is a tribute to the man:
.
.
You do recall that two of his brothers were assassinated. I certainly remember what I was doing on Friday November 22, 1963 when JFK died. Do you? That was the wake up call friends. You might want to check out the main part of my blog where I talk about this event and my teenage years. ...Anyway, Ted Kennedy was a real champion for health care reform and America certainly needs some movement in this direction. Another great American politician gone.
.
Here is the second part of that BBC video on 9/11:
.