Friday, August 21, 2009

A footnote for you...

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Friday August 21, 2009
.
.
I am feeling a little better today friends. Today's post will be just a short footnote. My foot seems to be coming along nicely and it looks like I will be able to make the track tomorrow. I have been basically lying low for a good three weeks now, you know, not participating in any social or work activities at all. But, I know that the gods do things in their own way and at their own pace. I trust and love the gods as you well know.
.
I am looking outside but I cannot see the sun. It should have been up by now, but yet I cannot see it. It is just after 9:00 AM. I am not sure if this is an ominous sign or not. I might venture out today and buy some new foot ware for my still sensitive foot. It only just began recovering on Wednesday you know, so that is how delicate it really is - it took three weeks to heal and to form skin. ...So, I must do my best to protect it if it is going to get back to its original condition. Oh well, something to baby I suppose. Will let you know tomorrow morning if I am going to the track for sure. But, in the meantime if you are popping into town from out of town do not be afraid to contact me. This message for my friends and acquaintances of course.
.
.