Thursday, August 20, 2009

LIght at the end of the tunnel....

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Thursday August 20, 2209
.
.
Just looking at my foot and it seems to be looking better. Light at the end of the tunnel?... Well, I have certainly babied my injured foot for a very long time now, so I should hope so. I guess I would make a pretty good nurse actually now that I think about it. I mean, I am caring, attentive, and I am patient. All good qualities I think. Anyway, not much else to report at this moment in time. Thinking about going to the track on Saturday only because I have some other business out that way. So, if you are popping into town from out of town and want to go then just phone me, otherwise see you there around 16:00. Actually, this is not a done deal, so I will let you know for sure on Saturday morning if I am really going or not. This is a message for my friends and acquaintances of course. Talk to you all later.
.
.