Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday morning recap....

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Monday August 17, 2009
.
.
Once again friends, not much to report this morning. Hopefully, this will be my final week nursing my foot back to life. Let us hope of course. I have been watching quite a few videos as you can imagine, you know, the things that interest me the most, that is. I am really into conspiracy theories like 9/11 for example. It does not look like those 19 Arabs actually did that you know and much work needs to be done to uncover the culprits. I watched some English history, and even Russian and Ukrainian as well. I watched the banking videos again as well, especially the creation of the Federal Reserve and what it all means, especially to the health of the U.S. economy. I watched quite a few vids as well on Masonry and the Illuminati. And, I topped things off by watching a lecture on consciousness as well. I looked at the Egyptians and noticed how that culture is connected to our present day circumstances as well, you know, the Masonic connection. And, that is a big interest of mine of course, you know, all of the Masonic influence on the American dollar bill, for example. I watched the New World Order vids and I am especially interested in who has all of the power and doing the controlling in the world. So, those are the kinds of things that interest me just in case you want to know. Well, that is all.
.
Here is a sample of the kind of videos that excite me. The theme expressed in the following video, for example, is an idea that I heard a long time ago, maybe even before it was explained in the video below. Please note that this video was produced on May 19, 2008. It is essentially predicting the financial fallout that we have all now experienced, and are still experiencing.




Here is another fine video which explains things in a different way: 2012 - The Future of Mankind