Thursday, August 6, 2009

A warning and a reminder all in one day....

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Thursday August 6, 2009
.
.
A warning to my friends right off the bat. I just got attacked by a virus, but luckily I have software that detected it so that is the good news. My system warned me of the threat and simply took care of it. I guess that is what we pay these guys for eh? The threat was called " Backdoor.tidserv ". I think that is what it was called anyhow. And, I did not visit any ' nasty ' sites lately either if you know what I mean. And, I guess it could have come from anywhere. Possibly it came from cbaydalavideos. Not my personal cbaydalavideos that link from my blog or the You Tube ones, but possibly from some third party site using my cbaydalavideos name to get me to visit their site. ( on a Google search ) I cannot think of anything else actually. And, then again, I could have picked up the threat from anywhere or anybody who is operating an unsafe site. People get these things all of the time. So, I guess the bottom line is that you just have to be careful and have software installed that can detect these kinds of things for you.
.
Still nursing my wounds. Gotta love that word nursing eh? Just a personal joke of course. Just a reminder though, that harness racing at the Meadowlands in New Jersey is coming to a close this month so if you are coming you'd better get going. For example, this coming Saturday the races are starting earlier than normal. And, there are lots of big stakes races too. So, that means that I plan to be at the track really early, so if you are popping into town and want to go ( message for my friends and acquaintances ) then just phone me, otherwise just take note that things get under way around 9:30 in the morning local time. So, maybe we could have breakfast and really have a good time and all that. If you are interested, I mean.
.
Well, that is about it for now so talk to you all later.
.