Monday, August 3, 2009

So typical Carl Baydala....

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Monday August 3, 2009
.
.
First off, here is one of the videos from Saturday afternoon after the races and driving home from Cloverdale. Patsy Cline is singing in the background.
.


.
.
Enjoying another day off and not much else to report. Just another typical Monday for me. I had kind of a personal accident except it is rather embarrassing so I do not think I will tell you what it was. Just one of those unmentionable things if you know what I mean. I notice that the stock market is still creeping up and I wonder what the future will bring. If I have any kind of luck at all then I might break even and get all of my losses back from the disaster of 2008. But, we certainly do not want to get overly optimistic of course. I have learned through hard experience to not get overly cocky or to be in the business of counting one's chickens before they hatch. So, I guess that is the big lesson of the stock market. Just a little reminder to K.L. that my latest proposal will come to a close at midnight on August 12. So, I would encourage you take advantage of this latest offer, if you are even remotely interested in marriage that is.
.
Well, that is all for now friends. You might want to take a look at the videos that I posted yesterday. Jill and Kevin's wedding is just awesome and then there is the Three Stooges for a little reinforcement if you know what I mean.
.
.