Thursday, August 13, 2009

More time for love and feet....

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Thursday August 13, 2009
.
.
Normally around this time of the week I would be reminding my friends that Saturday is a racing day and that if anybody was interested in going post time is 16:00 local time. I guess I could still issue a reminder to everyone because racing at the Meadowlands in New Jersey will indeed be taking place. Only problem is of course, I will not be there. You can always go on your own I suppose and check things out, but just to let you know - I will not be there. And, the reason I will not be there of course is because of my foot injury. It would just be too painful and stupid to put extra stress on my foot that is only about one half way through its healing process. Yes, friends, you heard me correctly - only half way through. This is day eleven of my relationship with this injury. And, potentially, I could be sitting in my chair for another week and a bit, or ten days, which would include today. Nobody ever said that life was going to be easy and Rome was not built in a day. So, that means that I am up to the task and that I am psychologically pumped up for it. If somebody could actually be pumped up for something like this that is.
.
I gave K.L. a couple day extension on the marriage proposal. I thought that was the only decent thing to do as maybe she was tossing the whole thing around in her head and maybe she needed a couple more days to analyze the situation properly and to figure out what it really means. I know that this marriage business is never really meant to be taken lightly and God knows that I have done my own brutal assessment of the situation. I have figured out that K.L. is the only woman for me of course, but I also know that I am the anchor of the whole thing as well and that I have to do all of the heavy lifting as it were, as it relates to this matchup that is. But, maybe in time of course, as K.L. comes to grips with the whole thing, she will be as equally committed as me. Well, that is my dream anyway. And, as you know, there is not much sense of over dreaming about these things either as the love gods will be doing their share of heavy lifting as well. So, once they finally get done with what they have to do on their end, then we will all be able to move forward into the future together. . Well, that is about all for now, talk to you all later.
.
.