Sunday, August 23, 2009

All better now....

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Sunday August 23, 2009
.
.
Well, happy Sunday friends. I am feeling quite a bit better this morning. My foot seems to be coming along and I think I will go to work tomorrow and try and recover some of the dough that I lost by not being able to work for three weeks. Let this be a lesson to you now. If I was a religious person I would probably be praying to some god and thanking them that everything turned out all right. You know what I mean, that I did not have to chop off my foot and that kind of thing. And, let me assure you dear friends that foot did look really ugly in the early stages. It was actually quite creepy because I was getting penicillin and other anti-biotics, plus a tetanus shot and the like. You start to imagine if they are going to chop off your foot and all kinds of stuff like that. I mean, how often do guys mess up their foot like that and then have to look at the horrible thing as well? Anyhow, I am not religious but I am thankful nonetheless that it appears to be coming along now. Would it be blasphemous or heresy if I thanked the " gods " for my good fortune? Good fortune being described as just surviving and getting a workable foot back I mean? Well, I don't know who or what is responsible for my healing. I am partly responsible I suppose for just taking care of it. Maybe nature gets some of the praise here since she is always there and working away if you know what I mean. But, you know, you cannot make a statement like that without invoking some kind of comment from the religionists you know. And, that is because these people think that God is responsible for everything. It is God's will that I am alive and that I am able to survive things like this. Do you believe that? There is more to this stuff than meets the eye you know. I think it is just a turf battle actually. I mean, I have watched tons of videos while I was in sick bay and there is a great battle going on between the believers of God and those who believe in something like Satan. You can think of the believers in nature for example as Satanists to some degree I suppose. That God is found nature and that kind of thing. But, maybe I am misinterpreting a bit here. Because Christians see Satan as an evil force and as a competitor to God. Actually I think they are both in need of a little work on their psyche actually and understanding of things. They are both mystics, believing in ideas about God and Satan and thinking that forces beyond our control are controlling us and our destinies. Actually, I think the Satanists have a stronger case, especially when you look at all of the symbolism around us, and examine history and that kind of thing. Their thinking takes them back to Egypt and Babylon and even brings astrology into the picture. Yes, dear friends just start examining this stuff because it is all quite interesting. Saturn is the key to the whole thing, the belief in this planet and its influences upon us. I am talking about the Masons dear friends and the kinds of things that they believe in - such as world government and domination and that kind of thing. How the hell did I wind up here just by talking about my foot anyway? Weird eh?
.
Anyhow, I made it out to the track yesterday and it was the last day of racing at the Meadowlands in New Jersey. I am downloading a couple of videos right now in the background. I am putting them on to You Tube. So, when they are finished processing then I will publish them here. I did not win anything much and now it is time to take a rest from the track. I have lots of work to do around the house anyway so that should work out well. I am just glad that my foot is finally recovering that is all. Now, just think if I had my own private nurse, wouldn't that be great?
.
.
Fraser Downs Racetrack:
.
.



Cruising home with Roy Orbison and 'I'm Hurtin '
.
.





.