Friday, August 14, 2009

Some Friday morning issues....

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Friday August 14, 2009
.
.
Not much to report this morning friends. I am still nursing my wound and just basically relaxing and studying things that I am interested in on the internet. Been watching quite a few good videos, mostly educational things of course. That is pretty well my schedule right now.
.
I have kind of got the stock market on the back of my mind as well. The economy is still rather fragile if you want my opinion on the matter and I sense that there is risk in the equity marketplace. I am still pretty heavy in cash and I am not about to deploy great gobs of it into stocks and the like. I just do not know what is going to happen next. I think the banks are not out of the woods yet and the American consumer is really under pressure here. This banking crisis has just caused so many problems. The part that still bothers me about the whole mess is that nobody is pointing any fingers at anybody. And, I think that they should be. Look at all of the problems that arose because somebody was not doing their job properly. Whether it be the Federal Reserve itself for not regulating the banks properly or the laws as allowed by the politicians themselves. The result is the same no matter who is to blame. But, somebody is to blame and now we are all paying for their mistakes and mismanagement. We have a crappy economy on our hands and it was caused by greed and a complicity that allowed that greed to occur.
.
Still a few hours left for K.L. to pick up the phone and say " yes " if that is what she wants to do. I know that I am saying " yes ", but we need two " yeses " to make it all happen of course. Is " yeses " a word? Good grief, it sure looks weird doesn't it?
.
.
Dear K.L. ..Just some reminders below on how to get hold of me should you decide to go for it.

.
.And, my voice mail is in good working condition also. I just changed the password so I am already to go. And, if you want to surprise with me with an e-mail, well, that will be perfectly fine too:
.
.
.
.
604-785-5981 - 24 hrs ( 25 for K.L. )
.
.
.

.

.