Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Defeat...or dee feet?....


.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Wednesday August 12, 2009.
.
.
I guess the big item on the agenda this morning would be to remind K.L. that the deadline for my latest marriage proposal is at midnight tonight. That is still lots of time of course so there is really nothing to worry about. I will be by my phone all day of course waiting for the big call to come in. I have three bars left on the phone, so that is lots of power to get me through to midnight. ..And, actually, the reason I will be by my phone all day is because my foot is still in the healing process. This is taking a long time as you can see. I have two kinds of anti-biotics on hand, one of them being penicillin, as well as some anti-biotic paste as well. I even had a tetanus shot. So, I am doing a real fine nursing job too. I hope K.L. appreciates that angle. ... But, if you have bothered to read my last couple of posts or so you will have determined that these kinds of setbacks do not bother me at all. In fact, I do not fret about them because these things are the will of the gods, and as you should know by now we do not mess with the will of the gods. Gods work in very mysterious ways friends and of that there can be no doubt. If they want me to get married then it will happen. Fate is what will determine my future and it can be no other way. So, just like I accept the fate of my foot so also do I accept the will and the fate associated with my life as concerned being married to K.L. Long live the gods and long live fate.
.
Friends, do not let my title this morning disturb you too greatly. It is only my way of making fun of my situation. I mean, just think about it. Here I am with my busted up feet, curled up comfortably and waiting for the Big Call to come in. ....Just a reminder K.L. that the phone number that gets the job done is right here:
.
.
604-785 5981
.
.
And, my voice mail is in good working condition also. And, if you want to surprise with me with an e-mail, well that will be perfectly fine as well:
.
.
.

.

.

So, as you can see, where there is a will there is a way - to a point. But, I am not a fool of course. I do not count my chickens before they hatch, nor do I fret over the result of something. I am not a defeatist, but a fatalist. And, as I pointed out to you in yesterday's post there is a great difference. Fatalism is not defeatism. I would call fatalism accept ism. Allow me to elaborate for you. You may not be able to determine the future, but the gods have given you the ability to live with the results of whatever fate has landed upon you, whether they be good or bad in your mind. But, then that is the point of the whole thing now isn't it friends? Fate puts you into a position, a position that you have no way of changing at all. Whatever you experience will be pre-determined - it was simply meant to happen. And, the proof of that statement is as clear as day. You can do nothing to change the outcome of anything. Nothing at all. You may think you can, but you cannot. Because whatever action you take with respect to anything at all will only lead you in the direction that you were meant to be in in the first place. You cannot disprove that statement so do not even bother to try. I am here and I am not there where you are. And, even if I was where you are it would have been pre-determined - the gods would have made it happen. They would have found a way to get the job done. And, that is why I love and respect the gods - especially the love gods. I love them for my feet that are not well and I love them for how they treat this business of love as well. For rest assured dear friends that your life and my life are controlled by destiny - and by the gods. They know what is best for you - and your personality.

.

So, in closing dear friends do not be a defeatist for it will get you nowhere at all. But, do be a fatalist because that will get you everywhere. And, it will get you there happily as well. Maybe just as fast as your little feet will take you there. Ha ha ha ha ha......

.

I love this video like I said before. Hope you guys like it too. Have a nice day. ...And, you can wish me all of the luck that you want, but it will not matter at all. And, that is because luck does not exist,... but fate does. So, you might want to say: Happy FATE Carl Baydala! I would respond by saying: Happy FATE to you as well.!

. I

..n

.
.