Monday, November 30, 2009

Saying goodbye to November on a Monday....


.
.




.

Good Morning Friends,

.

.

today is Monday November 30, 2009

.
.

Vancouver, B.C. Webcams

.

.On the job today friends for the last day of the month. Maybe it will busy and then again, maybe it won't. Who knows for sure anyway? Not me, I can tell you that much. It doesn't matter anyway because I have no control over these kinds of things.

.

It is supposed to be sunny out starting tomorrow and then again on Wednesday. That will be fun, for the beginning of December, I mean. Sunny weather, like I said just the other day, makes everybody happy around here and that is not a bad thing at all.

.

Well, it looks like I have one friend left in the world and that is also a good thing. Got a Christmas card in the mail from one of my last remaining friends. Yes, these things still exist for me so all is not lost. I wonder how many people still send out cards for the Holidays?

.

Had a dream this morning and it was related to a real life incident. Nothing sexual so don't get excited. It was about an administrative mistake that snowballed into a greater problem. I am not going to tell you about the event, only the fact that is related to a real and current problem that I am dealing with. Funny how dreams can pick up on something like that and bring them to life for you. And, here I thought all of the time that dreams were just the stuff of fantasy. Well, not so. But, the dream did manage to add a bit of creativity to the whole thing of course, just to make it a little more dramatic. So, that was a nice touch indeed. Thank you dream gods.

.

Like I said friends I have no idea whatsoever what the day will bring for me. It is a Monday and these, traditionally, are not my favourite days at all. But, it is the end of the month as I say, so maybe that will act as a catalyst for some excitement. We shall see what we shall see.

.