Friday, November 27, 2009

A sunny day but what about the stock market?....

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Friday November 27, 2009

.

Another good day at work and the weather was not too bad either. But, unfortunately, everything was not one hundred percent. I suppose the lesson is that you have to take the good with the bad. But, that just applies to business doesn't it? Well, I suspect it applies to life generally because not everything can be perfect all of the time. Anyway, it was a decent day at work, but the stock market was tumbling while all of the good stuff at work was happening. But, that was to be expected now right? I mean, especially when I shifted some cash into some some of my stocks. I mean, I wouldn't have expected anything else anyway. That is just the way the world works; it tries to keep you on your toes and thinking all of the time. Or, maybe the lesson of the stock market is not to do any thinking at all.

Anyhow, I took a bunch of shots with my Blackberrry pager again as the sunshine was inspiring me to do so. So, here a number of photographs for you. I have taken some similar shots before, particularly the buildings with the Canadian flags on them. They are all dressed up for the Olympics and these buildings on located on West Georgia Street.

.

The bridge scenes farther down are the Port Mann Bridge crossing the Fraser River and going from Surrey to Coquitlam. Notice the numerous cranes involved in widening the bridge. And, the SkyTrain pictures were taken in the Burnaby area right around Willingdon and Lougheed Highway. Remember that post I did about Juneau and Alaska over on the main part of my blog? Well, those streets are right near this intersection, just a touch to the south.

.

The scene at the very bottom is me entering the Freeway from Grandview Highway. I am heading east and this is my final run of the day. I am heading to Cloverdale and then White Rock. I will finish up in that area right around 17:00 hrs. It starts to get rather darkish out around 16:00 hrs and it is quite hard to see at 17:00 hrs and very difficult to maneuver if it is raining out. But, it was not raining out last night, just dark.

.



























































































.
.
.