Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wedding rings and other things....



.
.


.

Downtown Whalley

Friday November 6, 2009

Blackberry pager

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Saturday November 7, 2009

.

Well, the hectic three day work week is over and now I can relax once again. This time will be a five day sprint because of the holiday on November 11. So, maybe I can get a few things done during the layover.

.

Here a couple of snaps from yesterday. The above snap is downtown Whalley. Notice that we are getting a slight reprieve from the incessant rains. It was quite blustery out yesterday, really windy at times. But, everybody was enjoying the brief appearance of the sun, including my self. The picture below is a jewelry store where I was parked to drop off a delivery. It is in North Burnaby. I was just wondering if the courier gods were trying to tell me something in their own little way, that is. Don't forget: All of these latest photos are done with my Blackberry pager which I have on my person all of the time. This is such an incredibly useful device you know. I mean, not only does it have our courier application on it where I receive all of my orders from dispatch, but just so many other features as well. They really are too numerous to mention. Just think, if you were my friend you could be e-mailing me all day long on the job. And, if I took a decent photo I could e-mail it to you. Or, I could just phone you instead since the Blackberry is a phone too. Just one feature after the other....

.

Anyway I am going to sign off now. And, don't forget to read my play too. I am working on chapter or part 11 which, hopefully, will be the final part of the play, unless I have some kind of brainwave or something. Here are the links again to my play:

.

The Marriage of Carl Baydala
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 2

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 3
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 4

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 5
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 6
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 7
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 8
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 9
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 10
.

And, here is the jewelry store that sells the rings.

.