Friday, November 6, 2009

Let's get it over with already....


.
.



.


Good Morning Friends,


.today is Friday November 6, 2009

.

Well, here we are again friends, finally Friday. And, it couldn't come soon enough let me tell you. It really is not much at work at all, money wise that is. I guess the customer is on strike or something, or they are waiting and they are going to start phoning in all at once. Who knows or cares eh? It was mostly a rainy day yesterday and it was quite dreary driving home at night too from the downtown core; it was dark and rainy. Listening to the radio there were many accidents as well, and quite a serious one in Port Coquitlam involving a police cruiser at an intersection. They were saying that they would have that particular intersection closed down for seven hours or more so you know what that means. And, I know the intersection, it can be very messy in that area just on volume alone. And, it happened in rush hour too so you can just imagine the mess.

.

I took a few snaps yesterday since things were not so brisk. The first ones are right near the Lions Gate Bridge in West Vancouver and then I move into the downtown core. I took a bunch of pictures of some silly looking creatures. Don't ask me what these are because I certainly do not know. They are located at the intersection of Denman and Davie if you want to have a peak at them yourself. This is right by English Bay and this is a very busy place during the summer when it is either warm or hot out. And, the final picture is in an alley where a bunch of the couriers hang out when it is not so busy.

.

Got another part of the play done, so that makes ten parts now. It is a rather sad scene in which Ida is teaching Matt about physical sex as per her deal with Jehovah. But, that is destiny and that is what the play is all about. I am thinking that I can do just one more part to the play and then that should wrap it up. That will be a scene with me and Katy just after the wedding ceremony and it will be a bedroom scene. I can promise you that it will not be as sad as the foregoing one though. This is the scene in which I have to try and bring all of my thoughts and themes together. I think it will be a fairly long scene as well because I am trying to get some key ideas across in this final scene. Here is a link to the first ten parts if you are interested:

.

The Marriage of Carl Baydala
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 2

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 3
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 4

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 5
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 6
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 7
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 8
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 9
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 10

.

And, just a final note. Don't forget: no racing at the Meadowlands for awhile yet, so if you are popping into town and want to do something you know how to get hold of me. We can always find something to do of course. This message for my friends and acquaintances only. Have a nice day!

.