Saturday, November 14, 2009

Still breezy and cool....


.
.







Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Saturday November 14, 2009

.

.

Here are a few more snaps for you. I am just trying to show you some of the snow on the mountains and the cooler conditions that we have been experiencing. There is still some sushine around, but it is combined with wind and rain, and in some spots, even hail. Like for example, I was out in Abbotsford fairly early on and I got a shot of hail and wind thrown at me. Maybe you can spot the picture down below.

.

Not much else to report actually. Just settling in for my four days off now and I do not have much planned. Woke up to a dream about harness racing so that was kind of interesting. I was winning and I was explaining to some people sitting next to me that my system was working perfectly and they were certainly impressed. Now, if you could just parlay that into some real life wins then that would certainly be much better of course.

.

Talk to you later.

.