Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A mid-week upate for you....


.
.

.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Wednesday November 4, 2009

.

It is back to work after four days off dear friends. I got out and about yesterday. I did some shopping and got a hair cut too. It was sunny so I took the car for a spin. I am still enjoying this automobile of mine and it is very pleasurable for me to listen to music while I am cruising about. Remember, I am a very simple minded person and it does not take much to please me at all. I know what life is now, or at least I have a pretty good idea anyway. Life is meant to be enjoyed and to be happy, that is what life is all about. It is so short, relatively speaking, that one does not really have time to figure the whole thing out. So, one has to make guesses and have beliefs as he goes along. That is just the nature of the beast I guess. The other thing about life is that each one of us is different and we are dealt different cards so to speak. There is nothing fair about life because it wasn't set up to be fair. Now, that doesn't say much about the idea of there being a God now does it? One needs to grapple with his station and his circumstances for there is not much else that one can do. Some of us get married and have great jobs while others of us do not. Individually, each of us can do nothing about these things as they are presented to us. Some of us are dreamers and some of us are doers. We are all different and that is just the way we are. I think the best philosophy for all concerned is to accept who you are and what you have landed in. You are you, relative to where you are. Accept your fate because there will be no other. Learn to laugh and cry if you must, but nothing will change because I suspect, it was not meant to change. What you see is what you get. Accept your fate and just try to be the happiest person that you can. If you fight the system it will fight back. You need to understand the power. And, the greatest power of all is fate. And, remember the famous saying of Heraclitus: " A man's character is his fate. "

.

I believe I have mostly finished my play. There are nine parts so far. I am thinking just a quick two more parts should clean it up. My job now is to try and co-ordinate and culminate my ideas, and hopefully, I can accomplish that in the final portions. What I have to do now as well, is go over the play and look for errors and inconsistencies and the like. You know, just try and make it better and more readable and believable. I hurried through the play because I did not want to lose my momentum. Don't forget, I was more or less making the thing up as I was going along, so what you see is what you get. I have to tell you that this play was actually quite invigorating for me to write. It was a sense of personal accomplishment in a way. While I was driving about yesterday I actually felt like I had gotten married in that play to the girl of my dreams and I felt really relaxed. I felt like it was mission accomplished, or something along those lines. So, you can see the power of writing, it is a tremendous way to achieve a personal goal. Here are the links to the play and its parts if you are interested:

.

The Marriage of Carl Baydala
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 2

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 3
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 4

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 5
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 6
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 7
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 8
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 9

.

Talk to you all later and have a nice day!

.

.