Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Everybody wants to be Bobby's Girl....


.
.
.


.
.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Wednesday November 11, 2009

.

Vancouver, B.C. Webcams

.

.Well, this is my last day off friends and then it is back to work on Thursday and Friday. Pretty slack eh? Well, it would have been three days of work if it wasn't for this particular Remembrance Day holiday.

.Got out and about yesterday, did a little work around the house and then I went shopping. I did not get much work done actually as it was raining out and that kind of put a damper on things, if you know what I mean. I just went out shopping for a new coat to wear to the racetrack. So, that was my focus actually. I did not find anything suitable and I have changed my plans a bit in this regard. In fact, I have decided to look for something completely different than what I was originally thinking of. Well, you know how things are as they relate to the human being and how uncertain he can be at certain times.

.The video at the top of the page is one of my more popular ones that I have posted on You Tube. I have 46 of them in all. This is one of a series of videos that I took on my way up to Squamish last September. Well, actually this September if you know what I mean. Summer was coming to a close so I decided to dash up to Squamish and enjoy the sunshine. I had the top down in the Miata and it was just a great trip let me tell you. The road was mostly fixed up and all ready for the Olympics coming up this winter. So, I thought I would test things out and I was not disappointed like I said. You can read about my trip on that day right here:

.

My Recent Trip to Juneau and Alaska

.

Anyway, the reason that I am bringing this video to your attention is that quite a few individuals living in the American states have viewed this particular video. " I Want to be Bobby's Girl " is the name of the song. So far, people in 23 of the states have viewed it. So, maybe I should keep monitoring this one and see if someone from all of the states do actually see it eventually. So, that will be fun. Did I ever tell you that one of my hobbies when I was a teenager was collecting maps of the states? Yes, indeed, in my early teens that was one of my hobbies. I would send a letter to all of the capitols of the states requesting a map of their state. All of them were very eager to send me maps of course because they thought I would be coming to visit their state as a tourist. In fact, I told them that I was planning a holiday in their state and that is why I wanted a map. What a thrill for me it was receiving all of those maps let me tell you. I would get home from school everyday and check the mail to see how many maps had arrived. Sometimes there was a whole mit full of them if you know what I mean. Yes, that was my hobby. I memorized all the capitols of the states too and I used to draw maps of the states out of memory as well. I can still remember all of the capitols of the states. Well, most of them anyway. Don't forget to check out my play if you get a chance. Here is a link to part one if you are interested:

.

The Marriage of Carl Baydala

.

Talk to you all later.

.