Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Finally got married....


.
.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Tuesday November 3, 2009

.

Well, it is all over but the shouting friends. I finally got married over on the main part of my blog. So, I just have to mop up the play and clean it up a bit and then it is all over. I had to do this play to complete my Bold Prediction for 2009, otherwise I would never think of getting married. But, it was a pretty tough struggle let me tell you. I didn't think getting married would be that much of a hassle, you know dealing with gods and everything. But, that is the only way that I could get married, by divine intervention. I just hope it is worth it in the long run of course. You can check out my play as it stands right now here:

.

The Marriage of Carl Baydala

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 2
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 3

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 4
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 5

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 6

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 7

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 8

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 9

.

Wedding Picture Here

.