Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Welcome to December....


.
.

.

Above is McDonald's on the corner of

Harris Road and Lougheed Highway, Pitt Meadows,

taken yesterday with my Blackberrry pager.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is December 1, 2009

.

Vancouver, B.C. Webcams

.

.

I have a couple of days off friends, but when you are in the courier business you never really have a day off now do you? Business before pleasure as they say. What I am saying friends is that I have to take my truck in for servicing today so that is what I am going to do right off the bat. And, then I can relax, but not until. It is supposed to be sunny for a couple of days so that should cheer everyone up of course.

.

December is always a big month for me. First off, my dream girl has a birthday in the early part of the month so that means that we will have to clear up some space over on the main part of my blog and do an entry celebrating that event. This is just one of those birthdays that we do not miss and it is right up there enjoying the same kind of status as my very own birthday. And, of course there is always Christmas to look forward to as well. It is a happy month generally speaking and I really do like December. The other thing I kind of think about during this month is the general direction of the stock market. The end of December and the end of the year is always the time that I think about how my stock portfolio is coming along. As I mentioned in these pages there is every chance in the world that all of the losses from the devastating year of 2008 will be recovered. We shall see what we shall see.

.

Also, I want to bring to your attention once again this one video of mine. The one below seems to be getting the most action and it looks like there is a visitor or so almost everyday. You may recall that I took a run with my car up to Squamish back in September and took a bunch of vids. I am hoping to get a visitor from all of the American states on this one. Here it is now and you can see all of my vids here:

My Videos






Talk to you all later and enjoy the sunny days because that is what I will be doing.

.




.