Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm only buggin you....


.
.



.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Wednesday November 18, 2009
.
.
Back to work friends and making some dough. Speaking of dough it has been rather quiet again at work. So, it is certainly an unstable situation to say the least. I hope you don't mind me posting my entry yesterday about that little bug that I snuffed out. I know that it was quite graphic and all that, but I really only did it for effect you know. So, I hope the more squeamish among you do not think too negatively of me. Also, I don't want you thinking I am perfect and god-like when I am far from being anything remotely resembling perfection. I mean, we all kill bugs from time to time. Think about it. Just how many flies and mosquitoes and that kind of thing have you killed and never even batted an eyelash so to speak? Well, lots I bet. So, don't let the little dead bug story overwhelm you like it might overwhelm a weaker personality. I am only as human as the next person so keep that in mind and I do in fact eliminate my share of pests from my life.
.
I am thinking about next month right now and how things might be. Primarily, I am thinking of the racetrack once again. You know, the Meadowlands in New Jersey. That is my foremost winter pastime you know and when I am at work all I think about is the Saturdays and driving out to the track in the sunshine ( hopefully good weather ) and making bets at my favourite track. I have been doing that for years and I guess it will be my choice of entertainment until the day that I die. It is interesting now that I think about it and the amount of people who are dedicated to the sport. If you are any kind of a racetrack fan, or know people who are, then you will know about the dedication of a racetrack personality. We are very committed to the task. Now, maybe that really does say something about our personalities. We are very confirmed and focused types - we are dedicated to our jobs. So, mark that down if you want to know me better. And, we do not quit and we keep on trying to beat the system. Yes, we are all of these things. If you are fan yourself then you will know that the same people keep showing up year after year after year. Why, if you study things closely enough you will be able to watch people grow old right in front of you. Because the same dedicated fans are there just as you are and maybe they are even watching you grow older as well. That is certainly a fascinating feature of the sport I think.
.
The stock market is interesting don't you think? It keeps on steadily climbing in spite of the difficulties in the system. I suppose Canada is particularly well suited to take advantage of events as well. You know, since we are still a resource based economy and that kind of thing. I mean, the U.S. is still mired in its difficulties and part of the problem for the country is its enormous debt of course. And, this translates into a weaker currency and a higher price of gold - a price that keeps rising steadily. Anyway, to make a long story short, I am almost even for the year. Oh, I am up year to date, don't get me wrong. The point is that I have almost recovered totally from the losses of 2008, and that is a very big deal let me tell you, especially when you consider that I am overloaded in cash as a percentage of my assets.
.
And, finally just a note about my videos. A popular one seems to be the one about Bobby's Girl. I believe I mentioned that video before. So, I will be watching it to see if every state in the Union hooks up and watches it. It is my most popular video so far, by U.S. geographic hits that is. This is one of the videos that I took while driving up to Squamish last September. It is one of these sad happy songs and they are really neat. Here is the video here if you are interested:
.



.
.
Talk to you all later and have a nice day.
.
.