Friday, June 12, 2009

Wedding Proposal ready to go....

.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

.

today is Friday June 12, 2009

.

.


.

Yes, that's right friends, I just finished crafting my latest wedding proposal for the girl of my dreams. I will most likely publish it over on the main part of my blog once I finish up with my daily business over here. The picture that you see above forms part of the proposal and is displayed on the wedding proposal page itself.

.

I knew it was time to put another proposal together since it has been a year or so since my last effort in this regard. I hope this one does the trick and the girl accepts my offer, but I am not holding my breath of course. I heard on the radio the other day that marrying a younger girl helps one to live longer so that forms part of my proposal. I thought I would be honest and mention this vital detail in the proposal in the hope that the girl would be able to see how valuable she really is to me. Don't know if that kind of thing would really matter to her, but it certainly matters a great deal to me as you may expect.

.

Anyway, it was another great weather day at work and it is just so enjoyable driving around in the sunshine. The girls look great with their summer outfits on and everybody, well just about everybody is in a good mood. I got a little angry in a couple of spots on the road, but that was mainly due to construction. It is such a pain you know, the way they have the roads blocked off and when things are down to one lane. It is just so frustrating, and even more distressful when the drivers have no intention of letting you in. I got so mad that I had to aggressively ease myself in at one point since no one would let me in. Sometimes you have to be aggressive just out of pure survival. But, it worked out and I got in and there was no beef or anything. Some people are just totally clueless anyway so I guess I cannot hold it against them. They just do not understand the rules of engagement, but most people do thankfully.

.

Let's take a look at the songs now. And, still in 1968 of course. Wonder if there is anything on love or marriage in there. Hmm??

.

Vogues - Turn Around Look At Me Live at Kennywood

.

original song done in 1968

.






.

PS don't forget racing tomorrow at Cloverdale if you are coming. 16:00hrs

.