Thursday, June 11, 2009

June is a beautiful month....

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Thursday June 11, 2009
.
.
Below are some snaps that I took on the job last week. I just got around to downloading them on to the computer this morning. I can't believe how fantastic this weather is that we are having. It is just one great day after the other. The top two pics ( below ) are the Vancouver airport area and all of the rest are out in the Fraser Valley, in the Abbotsford area. The mountain in the background is Mount Baker in Washington State, which is just to the south of us. The pictures are looking toward the east and south.
.
.
You can check out our weather below:
.
.
.
Here is the song of the day for you. Oops. Almost forgot. Don't forget that Saturday is a racing day out at Cloverdale, so if you are popping into town from out of town don't be shy, the ponies don't bite.
.
I will put the song after the snaps, hope you don't mind.
.
.







.
Here is a neat song from 1968. Kind of moody and slow, but typical for me.
.
.
Delfonics - La La Means I Love You
.
1968





.