Saturday, June 13, 2009

Enjoy it don't annoy it....

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Saturday June 13, 2009
.
.
I have been doing a lot of thinking lately dear friends just to let you know. Actually, I am always thinking about things if you want to the truth of the matter. But, sometimes that thinking takes on a different form as it were.
.
So what do I mean really you might enquire? Well, what I mean to say is that life is just too damn short to get really serious about it; I think life should be enjoyed more than just being critical of the whole idea and of hating people or causing wars and disputes of all kinds. There is more to life than personal gain and ambition and that kind of thing. Life should be enjoyed and we should not annoy the whole idea of life or cause it harm as it were... That is partly why I pumped out another marriage proposal to the girl of my dreams if you want the truth of the matter. When you think about it my life is just one big wasted event without her being part of it. Well, her or anybody I guess, but mostly her. Mostly her because I have figured out that she is kind of special and different from other girls. Different in the sense that she is perfect for me. So, I am the kind of person that when I find something of value I like to hang on to it and talk about it a lot. And, that is what this girl is all about. I hope she appreciates these kinds of sentiments and finds time to read my proposal and think about it seriously because, quite frankly, I believe time is running out for me. Time waits for no one and I think we are all painfully aware of that fact in our own individual ways of course.
.
Anyhoo, today is another racing day out at Cloverdale so I am kind of pumped up for that right now. Post time is 16:00 hrs for the first race at the Meadowlands in New Jersey if you are interested. ...the weather is still fantastic and I am enjoying every minute of it. And, that is what I am talking about I suppose when you realize the beauty of life. It is just so short and meant to be enjoyed and not abused I think. I hope you guys understand what I am talking about here.
.
Here is another tune from 1968. You know when I look these 1968 songs over there are sad things going on here, but that was a sign of the times I think, or is it just me?
.
Merrillee Rush--Angel of the Morning
.
1968




.


.

Vancouver, B.C. Webcams

.

.