Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I've seen the movie before....

.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Wednesday June 24, 2009
.
.
Not much to report this morning friends. Typical stuff, back to work and on the road again...... I guess the world is still in one piece and the U.S. has not invaded Iran yet - you know saving another country like it normally does. That's quite a number they're pulling off isn't it? All the media attention because democracy is being undermined, I mean. Good thing I do not watch television otherwise I am sure I would be sick to death by now. But, I am getting some exposure anyway, even on some of the sites that I visit. Sure, Iran is a theocracy and all that, but is it really our business to come to their aid for something like that? Friends, I do not think so. Think about all of the dictatorships around the world that the U.S. has chummed up with and the leaders that they have toppled because they do not play ball with the U.S. capitalists. Saddam Hussein is only one example and the current leadership in Iran is just another one. Remember, dear friends Iran had to experience the same thing back in 1953 when a democratically elected government was side swiped and the Shah was put into power. Remember all that stuff? Well, dear friends that is why I do not pay attention to the U.S. media or the forces who are bringing you this debacle on television and elsewhere
. It is a movie we have seen before and I ain't watching it.
.
Here is a song from 1968 that, quite frankly, I do not remember. It was only when the instrumental portion of the song kicked in that it started to jog my memory a bit.
.
Hugh Masekela
African Secret Society
.
1968
.





.