Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chilliwack again....

.

.






.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

.

today is Tuesday June 30, 2009

.

.

Last day on the job and then we celebrate Canada Day tomorrow. I am a very proud Canadian you know and I think I landed up in the best country in the world. I know that there are some other great countries out there as well, but I just happen to live in Canada so I am kind of partial to this part of the world as you might expect.

.

The weather was decent enough yesterday and I made it out to Chilliwack again. I think that is about three times in three days work or something like that. That is about as far out east in the Fraser Valley that we go on my job in case you are interested. The weather has been really great for most of the month and I thought I would grab some strawberries on the way home. I stopped at this little stand on a road called Luckakuck Way, but the lady was all sold out of them. So, maybe next time who knows. I stopped in at McDonald's at the very same restaurant where I was last Friday. It is also situated on Luckakuck Way just a bit to the west. It was pleasant relaxing in the shade and mellowing out a bit before the longish drive back home towards the west.

.
Friends, here is what I mean about how things have changed in the music industry. Just no happiness for man at all, only uncertainty and dim prospects for the future of man. And, you wonder why I stick to my happy and innocent love songs of the early sixties?
.
.
Zager And Evans - In The Year 2525
.
1969
.









.