Monday, June 8, 2009

Another moody Monday....

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Monday June 8, 2009
.
.
It is not just another moody Monday dear friends, but another day in which my creative spirit is in a state of neutral as it were. This is not to say of course that I am completely lost for words. Far from it actually, because numerous topics are swirling about in my mind. The problem is which one to pick and to expand upon..
.
I have to tell you a little secret. I just finished writing a few paragraphs on the over abundance of choice. I didn't like what I was writing about because I could not produce a coherent argument for my concerns about over abundance of choice. Sure, if I spent enough time on it I would be able to produce a readable piece for you. But, I stopped in mid stream as it were and I pulled the plug. Have you ever done that? Started something and not finished it because you were not satisfied with the results of your labour? I am sure you have and probably more than once. Well, I just did it and I feel pretty good about my decision. So, there you go, I made a decision because I had the option of doing that. I made a choice and I am living with it. I am feeling a sense of freedom about that decision you know, glad that I did not have to do something that I did not want to do. So, maybe there is some kind of a lesson there after all - you don't have to do something if you do not want to, and if you have the option or choice of doing that.
.
I think having that freedom of doing and not doing something is terribly important now that I think about it a bit more. What if someone forced me to complete my thoughts, thoughts that I did not really want to proceed with? How do you think I would have felt like inside and what would my product have looked like I wonder? Well, who cares anyway? I sure don't. And, I am glad I pulled the plug on that project let me tell you. I guess we can give the credit to freedom for making me feel a bit better this morning..Well, thank you freedom for existing that is all I have to say. I guess we could have titled my post ' Thank you Freedom ' or something like that. I am sure freedom appreciates this acknowledgement and is happy that I am happy. I think freedom would make a pretty good friend now that I think about it.
.
Well, that is all for now friends. I do not want to burden your mind with a bunch of junk thoughts anyway since I am sure you have better things to do than read this stuff. I guess that is why they call these things Moody Mondays. They really are different and produce different results for us. Maybe a song will cheer me up. So, let's take another look at the songs from 1967 and see what I was listening to and enjoying back then.
.
Keith - 98.6 (1967)




.
.