Sunday, July 12, 2009

A system failure....Sue Thompson to the rescue....

.

.

.

In the parking lot of Fraser Downs Racetrack after the races, assessing the situation. The situation was not good. But, the weather was and the drive home was great. That is the silver lining friends.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

.

today is Sunday July 12, 2009

.

.

What a joke racing was yesterday. I could sense that there was something wrong right off the bat. I should have left early, but I was hungry for the entertainment value of the whole thing.

.

The horse weren't running properly and there were horses that were leading the pack early on and I knew that they should not be there. There were simply too many races where my system horses did not appear when they should have appeared. I won two triactors but that did not help out the cause at all. I walked away a loser and I was not impressed with the quality of the racing going on. What I did notice at the end of the racing, and in race thirteen, is that the track was sloppy. The track was gleaming from the fresh rains. Maybe that would explain things for me a bit. But, then, my system should have done better than that in my opinion, but it did not as I am reporting to you now. The system let me down and it failed to overcome the obstacles at hand. I guess nothing in life is perfect after all, not even my system.

.

Have a nice day and I will get back to you all tomorrow. Hopefully, next Saturday will be better. I am glad you guys didn't show up ( especially Karen ) because I would have just looked like a fool, trying to impress everybody and then failing miserably. So, it is better that you guys show up on a winning night anyhow. Don't forget though: It is like starting the season off fresh anyhow since I broke even last week. So, what is the big sweat anyway? I can't see any, can you?

.

Sing your little heart Sue baby, I am with you on this one:

.



.
Another 9/11 treat for you:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=8797525979024486145&ei=4y5aSvuFL5K6qwPNwfiLAw&q=9+11+conspiracy&hl=en

Oops,

I almost forgot to tell Karen: Just one more month left on my latest Marriage Proposal. Link below. PS. if you ever read this Karen L. I hope you think about it at least because it is actually a real proposal. I am not going out of this life without asking someone to get married, and I picked you. So, I hope you don't really mind.

Marriage Proposal Number 3