Friday, July 31, 2009

Getting married can be this much fun....

.
.
.

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Friday July 31, 2009
.
.
A bunch of things on the agenda this morning friends. This is my last day at work and it is also the end of the month as well. So, things tend to be a little busier at work once you get near the end of the month and on the last day especially. Is that a word? I think it will be a pretty hectic day therefore.
.
I did not take any videos at work yesterday so I have nothing to post along those lines this morning.
.
Tomorrow is a racing day so just a further reminder to all of my friends and acquaintances that I am always available for you if you should happen to make an appearance. And, if you are popping into town from out of town don't be afraid to phone me if you want to go and are stuck for a ride. If you are coming on your own post time is 16:00 hrs local time for the racing at the Meadowlands in New Jersey.
.
I guess this post is kind of aimed at Karen and that is what the marriage reference is all about. My friend sent me this great link to this marriage ceremony and maybe some of you have seen it before. 12 millions views or something like that - incredible. I certainly got a bang out of it when I first saw it that is for sure. All I could think about of course was me getting married to Karen and how wonderful marriages can actually be. So, I guess this video is dedicated to Karen. Weddings really can be this much Karen so I hope you think about my proposal and doing something like this when you and I get married. It is possible you know. Well, something to think about anyway..
.