Thursday, July 23, 2009

A cruise ship video for you....

.
.
.

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Thursday July 23, 2009
.
.
Well, just two more working days and then I am off again. Boy oh boy the weather is sure warm, and it is supposed to get even warmer. Can you imagine that ..for good old Vancouver, I mean? This is like classic California weather that we are having here, just really awesome, and they keep on coming, one beautiful day after the other.
.
It was a fairly uneventful day at work yesterday. I am still working with my new camcorder and I am trying to get some good shots for you. I found a way to secure the camera on my car when I am driving around and that is because the dash is basically flat and the camera can sit there nicely. Still have a problem with truck, however, because of the curves on the dash. But, I will have to work something out because it is far too dangerous taking shots while I am driving and I don't want to give people any bad ideas either. So, don't take pics while you are driving or you probably will end up killing yourself and maybe somebody else as well. As soon as I am able I will have this thing secured in my unit and then things will be safe.
.
Here was a nice surprise from yesterday, however. I was just making a delivery right downtown by the harbour and I spotted a cruise ship sitting there. Well, you can imagine where my mind took me with that. Here is my short one minute presentation from work yesterday. I also have this short clip posted on You Tube as well.
.



.

Don't forget racing on Saturday if you are popping into town. Post time is 16:00 hrs local time. Not many days left for the Meadowlands in New Jersey so don't be shy. I hope to see some of my friends and acquaintances out there someday. Well, that is all for now talk to you all later.

.

.