Friday, July 10, 2009

I love Sue Thompson....sad, but true.

.

.

.





.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

.

today is Friday July 10, 2009

.

.

Last day on the job and then a bunch of days off again. Am I spoiled or what? Who cares anyway because tomorrow is a racing day and that is what we live for friends. Weird eh? - that such a small thing can amuse me, I mean. Well, at least life is giving me some kind of enjoyment so I don't think I should be complaining..and I am not - much.

.

So, just a reminder then if you are popping into town and are thinking of going, post time is 16:00 hrs local time and 19:00 hrs in New Jersey for the racing at the Meadowlands. I am wondering if good old Karen will just make an appearance one of these days and really make things happen. Well, that is up to the racing gods and the love gods now then isn't it?

.

Here is a little video from yesterday at work. I am still tinkering around with my new Blackberry and the video function. The picture quality is not all that great as you can see, but at least I have some functionality, so that is something. Here is a scene at McDonald's in Surrey right after work, just after 17:00 hrs.
.
.


.

And, here is Sue Thompson again, singing Sad Movies..This is where my heart is friends and you cannot mess with the heart so just keep that in mind. I really believe that a person's music is where his or her personality is. Examine one's music if you want to get to the heart of a person I feel.

.





the truth is rather painful friends, as the following vids demonstrate. But, it is not painful for me of course because I have never believed the Official version.

.

http://www.brasschecktv.com:80/page/664.html




.