Wednesday, July 22, 2009

9/11. The story continues to unfold....

.
.

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Wednesday July 22, 2009
.
.
I think the world is waking up friends. Waking up to the notion that there is something wrong with that 9/11 story. Of course the general media would never let you know that of course. I get a kick out of watching these clowns on the mainstream channels you know. Television that is. Now, I don't actually watch t.v. as you know, but I am referring to the video clips that are available on the internet of course. Anyway, there is always the general attitude on the part of the television host that someone must be a kook for not believing that 19 Arabs pulled the whole thing off. They ( the t.v. hosts ) are either skeptical, indifferent, or they come down very hard on their guests. ( O'Reilly and Fox news come to mind ) Well, to my mind that is just very revealing that is all. Revealing in the sense that these people are most likely just fearful for their jobs if they get too comfortable with the idea that 9/11 was an inside job or that their government simply let it happen. Both are cause for alarm of course and the evidence is increasingly pointing to the fact that one of these two scenarios is the correct one. Anyway, I have been a believer ( in the idea that there is something wrong with the Official Conspiracy Theory ) for quite some time now and when I watch these 9/11 videos they only reinforce in my mind how corrupt and tyrannical the whole American system really is. But, the sad part is that there are still millions upon millions of people who are not willing, or don't even recognize that there is something terribly wrong with the system the way it is set up. Enough of the talking I suppose. Here is yet another 9/11 video for you and it really is a very good presentation indeed. The best that I have seen so far I think. Below is the link to the video since I could not get the video to imbed.
.
.
.


Well, it is back to work til Friday and then racing day on Saturday again in New Jersey. God, what a thrilling life I lead eh? Here is video clip that I took just yesterday while I was cruising about in the sunshine in the car. It is still very warm out here on the West Coast. And, like I said earlier, it is getting even warmer. Talk to you all tomorrow.




.