Saturday, July 4, 2009

Racing, picking up girls, and Palin pulling the plug....

.
.

.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Saturday July 4, 2009
.
.
Happy Holidays to our friends down south, and up north of course as well. Speaking of up north, I notice that Sarah Palin is pulling the plug. I haven't read the details yet so unfortunately I have nothing to say on the matter. Here is a Palin video which might help though:



But, also up north lives Karen. And, just a reminder dear Karen that the latest wedding proposal is still active if you are interested. It will remain in effect until midnight August 12. So, I don't really know if you are aware of this offer yet, but hopefully, eventually, you will be. And, further, hopefully, you will finally say yes. Just think: if you marry me maybe I will not do anymore posts like the one I just did over on the main part of my blog. It is about picking up women and it is actually quite weird I suppose. That is what one of my female friends thinks anyway. But, then she is just a girl and well, girls react differently to these kinds of things. I think it is a funny post actually. But, anyway, if we got married Karen I probably would not do that kind of post anymore anyhow because you would have such a huge effect on me. That is the power of women you know and I am not totally ignorant in this regard as some of my readers may think. I only thought of writing that post yesterday at work. It was quite slow and I had lots of time on my hands to think about things. And, that is what I thought about, and when I got home I just did it. Anyhow, you can check out the weird post over on the main part of the blog if you want to.
.
Today is a racing day at Cloverdale. So, if any of you guys are popping into town and thinking of going, post time is 16:00 hrs for the races in New Jersey. That is my main track in case you did not know. But, then most people know that by now.
.
Here is the song of the day for you. I remember I liked to listen to this one below. It did not strike me as a song that was mean or sad like some of the others. It is just a happy song in my mind anyway. If it makes me feel good then it is a happy song even if the words are not, and actually, I did not listen to the words much when I just played the song anyway. P.S. I was 19 years old in 1969.
.
Harry Nilsson - Everybody's Talkin'
.
(1969)